Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Pterosaur in the yard

One morning, I woke up and got out of bed. I went outside and got in my little play house. I looked out of my playhouse window and I saw a pterosaur. I got down as down as I could. I saw sparkles beside me. I stood up where none of the windows were so the pterosaur couldn't see me. The sparkles went away and something appeared. It was a magic drinking fountain and I got a drink from it. The drinking fountain was so magical that I looked in it and disappeared. I came out in the pterosaur world. I saw different types of pterosaurs. I came out sitting on dry sand of the pterosaur world. I got up and walked around trying not to be seen. I thought to myself, "I must be like a mouse to them". When I was seen, I ran to where the fountain was, got a drink and left the pterosaur world. But when I was noticed the pterosaurs followed me but they were tiny when they came out. I came out of my playhouse. I wondered how the first one was so big while the others were so small. I went inside my house and the pterosaurs followed me. I went to one of the bathrooms, looked in a drinking fountain. The pterosaurs thought I had gone back into their world, so they jumped into the fountain. I had slipped away fast. I went to tell my brother and sister and they never believed me. I was very tired, but it was the best day of my life.
By Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment