Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Dinosaur of the Samber of Checrets

One morning I got out of bed and went to my backyard. There was a portal. I went in it and found myself at a magic drinking fountain. I leaned over to get a drink when it disappeared and in it's place there was a big hole. I got sucked in and I saw that I was in a strange dark room. There were glowing red words on the wall that read "HELLO! WELCOME TO THE SAMBER OF CHECRETS. BEWARE OF DINOSAUR." The lights came on and I saw my sister laying on the floor. The strange thing was, she had dyed her hair flaming red today. Suddenly, a dinosaur came out. He was wearing a leash and a boy named Tom Rorvalo Middle was leading him. "Go kill the girl, Puffball. Go kill the girl" he said. Suddenly, a parrot came flying in. He was carrying a baseball cap. I put on my head and something landed on my head with a heavy thud. I took off the hat and out came a sword that said on it's hilt: Give me an S, give me and A, give me an M, give me an A, give me an N, give me a THA. SAMANTHA! I stood in a particular place, held up the sword, lifted my elbow, and BAM! I whacked that dinosaur's head clean of it's neck! The parrot yelled "out of the Park!" I ran around the room, grabbed my sister, grabbed the parrot's tail and the parrot brought us home. THE END.
by Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment