Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Reeper Interview

1. Q.Where did you come from before the pet store?
     A. I was in the jungle, smaller than your house, much smaller than your house, rat size.

2.  Q. What did you eat in the jungle?
      A. I ate mostly stuff I could I could find. Leaves with some tiger. That's what I mostly ate.

3.  Q. How did you get to the pet store from your palace?
      A. I was in my car, about to go for a drive, when I pressed a button that was just installed by my car fixer, cause it was broken the last time I went up a mountain. I pushed the button to see what it did. It boinged all the seats and I boinged out. Then it boinged me a long way. After that, I landed by the pet store. They brought me in and fed me food, but no tiger.

4.  Q. Why do have that pattern on your back?
     A.  When I was born, my mother had that pattern, so I had that pattern.

By Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment