Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Interview With General

Samantha - How many times have you tried to escape?
General - Too many times to count! When I stopped counting, about three years ago, I was at 553!
S - Where did you used to  live?
G - I used to be King of the Three-toed Box Turtles in Missouri. I lived in a palace bigger then your house!
S - How did you get here?
G - My palace lit on fire and my people all died. I went adventuring and when I was too tired to go on, I stopped and rested. Then you found me.
S - Who is the love of your life?
G - Frodoricka! I recognized her to be my playmate from my childhood.
S - How would you decorate where you live?
G - Oh, first I would put in walls, separating the bathroom, the bedroom and the dining room. There would be tapestries on the wall, a table in the dining room, and a feather bed in the bedroom. There would be a toilet and a sink and a jacuzzi in the bathroom.
S - Thank you, for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment