Monday, August 29, 2011

my sisters still worship me:)

Hi. my name is George. I like to play on the computer. As my title states, my sisters sill worship me:) the only problem is that they try not to show it. I have written a few books. One of the books is called In a galaxy far, far away, the untold story of, THE WOODEN DEATH STAR.It is about a person named Zuke. and about a droid named bar-too,and about a princess named princess beia, and , yes it is mocking star wars. Then I wrote another book named the adventures of boba fett.And its about a  person named Boba, and another person named Darth Zader. And it is the next book after the untold story of, THE WOODEN DEATH STAR. So, yes, it does have zuke. I have also written three comic books. One is called the ADVENTURES OF STUPID MAN, another called SON OF STUPID MAN, and another called THE ADVENTURES OF STUPID WOMAN, witch , as you can tell, is all about a stupid man,the son of the stupid man, and the wife of the stupid man is stupid woman. I really like anything star warsy. Like star wars computer games, star wars legos, star wars anything! I also like to read.  By George

No comments:

Post a Comment